Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chocolate Oats Pecan Surprise!

Hello Everyone!

Last night I was upset. I came home from a long day and I was tiered, but I didn't want to skip another day of baking. So I attempted my first chocolate little something. Chocolate oats pecan bars. Long name! A lot of ingredients! LOL- After I was done I felt I had messed up. They tasted good but I felt that I didn't put a lot of love into it, because I was so unfocused and tiered. It was late when I finished so everyone had a chance to taste them today. They were floored! Everyone was saying how perfect it was. "Not too much chocolate, and not to sweet". I was shocked! I thought it was my first disappointment. To my surprise I was all in my head about how wrong it was because I broke my one and only rule, to bake with love. I didn't notice how much love went into being committed to baking and I just focused on all the little brake downs last night. The proof is in the pudding...In this case the chocolate oats pecan bar. This is not a brake down but a break through.

Thanx for listening.

2 comments:

  1. The chocolate oats pecan (mini) bars were delicious. They were sweet but not too sweet. Another, wonder creation. Kuddos Jay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx! I'll keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete