Thursday, October 22, 2009

Heavenly pecan cranberry scones!

Hello Everyone!
I'm back!
My grandmother is back home, thank goodness, and I welcomed her back with my favorite things in the world... Warm scones.
I am happy to report that I barely hear the oven tick anymore. Is like my baking soundtrack. My grandma gave us a scare, but she's a trooper! My mom is full blown sick. And aside from a four day headache, I resumed well and light hearted. My mojo baby is still here. Sorry to boost myself. But, I love scones and to make a good scone is awesome! That means I can have them anytime I want. Wait, thats not really that good. LOL- I'll settle with the power of knowing I can have them anytime I want. Yum!
Here's the pic. I wish you guys can smell my apartment when I bake. It makes me feel so at peace. It's going in the jar of "my favorite smells".
LOl- My good friend Leti, can't taste them cause she's doing a cleanse. Sorry buddy I'll hook you up next time. Everyone else was smitten by my scones. Happy to report, they all want more.

Until next time.
-J

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scones were great I was just missing my ginger tea..hint hint.lol Can't wait for Jay to show the rest of her delicious creations. Because I've already tasted them.

    ReplyDelete