Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pecan Crescent Delights


Hello Every one!
This was supper fun and I am so happy they turned out great! Round two, my family and friends are supper impressed. It took me 4 hours to make about 72 cookies in a very challenging kitchen, and the ambiance of a ticking oven. I love that everyone is asking for more, and everyone is enrolled on helping me in this new quest.
So what started as something challenging and fun to do, has become a business. I have my first potential client asking me for samples of my recipes so far. With two under my belt and the great reviews flowing from the toughest critics turn number one fans... My family. I am taking this on! The number one complaint from my testers is, "We want more!" More they shall have.

A buen tiempo!
-J

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to say that I'm 2/2 and agree regarding the #1 complaint. After, having 2 or so cookies I wanted more but I showed some self-restraint. I wanted to be welcome again. The cookies were great they had the right amount of sweetness, crunchy, and taste. If i wasn't in Jay's house and saw her pulling those pecan crescent cookies with my own two eyes I would've thought they were store bought bc they were amazing!! All i have to say is keep it going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Leticia!
    Since I need tasters with honest opinions you are always welcome. From the oven to your hands. Any day.

    Much Luv,
    -J

    ReplyDelete