Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Lemon Bar made of pure love!

Hello Everyone!

After I thought I had the first baking disappointment with the chocolate oats pecan bar, and was proven wrong. I woke up this morning determined to make something special. Wow! little did I know that I was going to shock myself. This is a Lemon Bar. It has a flaky crust and moist tart and sweet filling inside. The construction of this tart was what shocked me. I never thought I could produce something that balanced in appearance, and the taste blew my mind. I was really impressed with my baking skills, that I never knew I had.
The cherry on top! People came by through out the day and I gave them a slice. Everyone that had a bite was just as impressed as I was that I made it, and that it taste so good. They were asking how I made it? How I made it sweet and lemony at the same time? My cousin kept saying, "Wow! OMG! Wow!" I told her that she was gassing me. She said. "... be gassed yo, cause this is good!
And finally, my father's best friend came by and I gave him some of the chocolate oats pecan bar, the Pecan crescent cookie and the Leman bar, and he was floored! He said I should definitely go into business and that I found a client in him.

YEY!!!

A Buen Tiempo!
-J

2 comments:

  1. So...I want a lemon bar...I LOVE lemon bars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey new friend! I would love for you to have a lemon bar! :)

    ReplyDelete