Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Juicy Carrot Nut Cake

Hello Everyone!

This cake took it to the next level. After baking this cake the offers came in. Everyone demanded I started selling my pastry. So everyone, I am happy to inform that I'm in business.
The Business cards came in, I bought packaging equipment in bulk and I am hosting my first tasting party this sunday.
I'll make sure to let you guys know the wonderful outcome. I can't wait to have my first costumer.
I want to say Thank you to Leticia who has been a pillar through this processes and so supportive! Thank you for seeing in me what I miss out on some times and convincing me of my greatness. You rock!

With the new holiday season in gear! I want to wish you the sweetest tooth!:)

A buen tiempo!

-J

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this cake was awesome. Everyone in my family enjoyed that 1 testing cupcake that Yahaira was so kindly to spare. And, all three individuals had to say the same that this was one of the best cakes they had ever tasted. So people trust me when I say start placing your orders now.

    ReplyDelete